- In case of bad weather Accent Airways will discuss all possible options with our customers. The options include but are not limited to cancel the flight or delay it until the storm has passed.
- All changes on schedule should be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Itinerary changes are permitted, but subject to aircraft and crew availability and subject to price adjustment. Notification of changes and/or cancellations must be in writing and transmitted by fax to 1877-623-5922 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the cancellation timeframe.
Cancellation charges on confirmed flights;
- If there is a cancellation of a confirmed flight, all passengers most give at least 24 hours notice to avoid full rate charges.
- If passengers cancel with less than 24 hours Accent Airways reserves the right to charge the customer full price.
- If the passenger misses a flight or no shows Accent Airways reserves the right to charge the customer full price.
Partial completion of flight;
- Charter company is not liable for expenses incurred for replacement transportation in the case of mechanicals, (in such cases our charges apply only on portions of flight completed). If a flight does not reach its destination due to weather, charges apply to any destination reached and return flight of the aircraft and crew (with or without passengers) to home base. In the case of mechanicals, Charter company may at its option provide substitute transportation which shall be charged as an additional fee to charterer. In such cases Charter company’s original charges apply only on portions of flight completed.
TFR (Temporary Flight Restrictions); announced by the FAA.
Taxes & Fees;
- The charter rates do not include any applicable US Government or any other international Government taxes, or associated fees (such as landing fees, ground handling fees, Customs and Immigration Overtime fees) or fuel surcharges. All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are IN ADDITION TO the Charter Rates.
- Charter company shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, indirect, special or consequential damages, or other irregularity caused by the defect of any vehicle or conveyance, or the negligence of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or carrying out the arrangements for your trip or by accident, delay, flight schedule, change, cancellation, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine,, or any similar cause. Our liability shall in any case be limited to the amount paid to us, and any claim shall be adjudicated in and governed by the laws of the state of Florida.